1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper to open but gift bags to give out....selfish i know, but i still like to tear open the paper.
2. Real tree or Artificial? real but we don't have one this year cause aaron will be home all of five days
3. When do you put up the tree? couple days after thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? whenever my laziness subsides and i'm ready to vaccuum needles up for days
5. Do you like egg nog? eewwwww...sick. i rather get the 2000 calories from lots of good food instead of one glass of nastiness
6. Favorite gift received as a child? hmmm, probably a lolly at some point :-)
7. Do you have a nativity scene? yup...a sweet willow tree one from the in-laws
8. Hardest person to buy for? the man that wants nothing...my husband
9. Easiest person to buy for? myself...since i apparently do more of that while i'm supposed to be shopping for everyon else. or jen.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? don't e-mail christmas cards...thats awful
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? something from an attic of someone i know...some of you will have a sweet memory of that! :-)
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? "Herbie doesn't like to make toys!"
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? whenever i see something i think they'll like...could be july for all i know
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? mom's christmas cookies out of those tubs she "hides" behind the dining room table :-)
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? clear...no contest
17. Favorite Christmas song? mariah carey...jen, i'm doing the dance in my head!
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? we always travel...and this year we're going tropical!!!!!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? donner, blitzen, comet, cupid, dasher, dancer, prancer, vixen, rudolph...is that too many?
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? i would rather an angel but they're always so freaky looking that i go with a star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? christmas morning... stockings first right jen?!?
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? dumb drivers out all over the place shopping
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? there's no need for a theme when you have the kermit ornament
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? good ole italian 7 course meals...salad, sauce and meatballs, many kinds of meat, lots of dessert, etc...
On My Bookshelf
3 years ago